January 2016 marks the start of our centennial. In 1916, Mary Alice Dyckman Dean and Fannie Fredericka Dyckman Welch saved the Farmhouse in order to educate the public on the history of Upper Manhattan.

Dyckman Farmhouse Museum is owned by the New York Department of Parks & Recreation and is a member of the Historic House Trust of New York City.
All images from the Collection of the Dyckman Farmhouse Museum.  All rights reserved.

Local Favorites 2015